Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Black & Bloody Pumpkins

 Boo!

When I decided to step up my Halloween decorating this year, I perused the local dollar store and found these orange plastic pumpkins.  So I bought a dozen of them with the plan to alter some for halloween, some for Thanksgiving and then leave some as is.

As you can tell, these are the Halloween ones I spray painted and decorated to go with my eerie mantel display in our family room (see photo below).  The first one I used plastic sticker letters (BOO) and a sticker spider.


 Dead Jack

Dead Jack was created with plain silver staples for his face.


Bloody Ghost Pumpkins

Bloody ghost pumpkins I spray painted white and then used a red alcohol ink to make the blood stains.  I used black staples for the mouth and those are asterisk stickers from alphabet stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails